Our 2D forms are the perfect solution to creating a unique stage design with ease. The pre-configured collection of shapes are framed using thick walled 1.5” aluminum round tubing that bolts together and then mounts onto sturdy baseplates. A stout frame construction ensures your 2D Form stands securely upright and is safe on stage.
Next, it is covered with a pillow case styled skin that has been accurately computer cut from stretch fabric. Skin slides over the top and closes with a zipper underneath the bottom tube to produce a wrinkle free and tight surface. Now your 2D Form is ready to shine by adding projection mapping and/or lighting systems. Note: we can send a CAD file ahead of time so your video or lighting designers can prepare for the show ahead of delivery.
- Create modern and sophisticated stages by combining multiple shapes and sizes
- Use as a video projection mapping surface
- Works as a fantastic light diffuser
- 1.5” stout aluminum round tube frame with metal baseplates for a stable structure
- Baseplates come in 14″x16″, 18″ x 18″ and 24″ x 24″ depending on the size of 2D Form you order
- Frames break down for easy transport and bolt together securely
- Industrial coating used on frames to protect aluminum from oxidizing
- Pillow case stretch fabric skin securely closes at bottom with a zipper
- IFR Trapeze stretch fabric is machine washable and will hold IFR through wash
- Passes NFPA 701, SCFM Title 19 & ASTM E84
- Bright white is perfect for projection or choose from our selection of other colors
- Bring your form to life by having us print on your stretch fabric using Dye-Sublimation printing
- This product has a 12-day lead time