4-Port Ethernet DMX Node - XND-4
- Art-Net and sACN to DMX converter for 4 independent universes
- Supports Art-Net I, II and 3
- sACN release and draft version
- 4 individually optically isolated DMX outputs
- Graphic display and encoder knob for easy configuration and precise status information
- Quick access button for each DMX output port for quick selection of Art-Net or sACN universe
- Neutrik powerCON input and output
- Universal power supply
XND-4 is a user friendly sACN and Art-Net to DMX converter supporting the distribution of four universes of DMX via four individually optically isolated DMX outputs. Since most major lighting consoles are capable of transmitting Art-Net data, XND-4 is all you need in order to take advantage of your console’s networking capability, allowing you to transmit a vast number of universes over one single network cable. In some cases, users may profit from already existing networking infrastructure.
Further, the XND-4 is also perfectly suited to send DMX data to your fixtures from a computer or even from a mobile device. Many light controller programs for PC or Mac support Art-Net output natively and with the help of XND-4’s DHCP capability, you can even let your workplace network infrastructure do the network configuration of your XND-4 automatically for you.
With its 128x64 pixels OLED display however, configuring the network and setting up your Art-Net or sACN preferences manually is no trouble at all and helpful status information is always at hand.
If two controllers send data to the same universe, XND-4 automatically merges the DMX data, which makes the integration of a backup lighting controller straightforward and may proof helpful for fixture testing during the setup of an installation.