8D Hermetic Series
Key features and benefits
- Extreme low leak rate
- High density
- Quick and robust coupling system
- Customizable to any need
- Qualified according to Mil-C-38999 series III standard
- Operating temperature: -65°C to 200°C
- Hermeticity: 10-7 atm.cm3/s under helium
- The 8D hermetic series is a receptacle connector with thread coupling system according to MIl-DTL-38999 series III standard.
- 8D hermetic series have a receptacle connector with stainless steel housing and thread coupling interface which allow a quick and reliable mating.
- A high density solution is available by using contacts size 22.
- 8D hermetic connectors are available in solder flange for compactness and perfect hermeticity, in square flange configuration for a very easy installation and in jam-nut for a simple replacement.
- The connector is made of stainless housing to withstand harsh environment.