A21 Dimmer Systems
Designed to be flexible and can be tailored to architectural or entertainment applications.
A21 Dimmer Cabinets - pre-wired enclosures that contains the power modules, a control processor module, internal wiring and load, supply and control terminations. Three cabinet sizes are available for 3, 6 or 9 power modules.
A21 Power Modules - Dual and quad power modules are available in a variety of ratings for incandescent/inductive (low voltage, neon and cold cathode), fluorescent and non-dim loads.
Key features and benefits:
- A21 features standard SCR and quiet IGBT dimmer modules that are simple to install and configure.
- DMX512 input
- All dimmers feature a diagnostic LED indicator to show dimmer status
- A main breaker option is available on 6 and 9 module cabinets
- 120 or 277 volt operation UL924 Emergency option ETL and cETL listed
- Modules support incandescent, LED, neon, cold cathode, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, PowerSpec HDF, Mark 7, Mark 10, three-wire fluorescent and non-dim loads
- IGBT and Standard SCR dimmer modules are available for dimming a wide range of loads
- Fully digital control electronics
- Local controls are provided on each module for set up and testing
- Vision.net Architectural control
- ShowNet Ethernet Network option
- Convection cooled