MA Lighting: grandMA2 Ultra Light
The grandMA2 ultra-light features the full network performance of the MA Lighting family with the best price-performance ratio. All controls are at the same place as on the on bigger consoles.
With its 4,096 parameters and 6 DMX outputs the grandMA2 ultra-light is the perfect backup solution. It brings all the features of the ‘series 2’ consoles to smaller shows and budgets, including intuitive and fast control of all lighting genres and the handling of an almost infinite number of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects.
grandMA2 ultra light
- Internal processing for 4.096 HTP/LTP parameters
- Real-time control of 65,536 parameters per session using NPU’s
- 1 internal TFT wide mode touch screens (15.4” WXGA)
- 1 internal command screen – multi-touch (9” SVGA)
- 15 executor faders
- 2 Ethercon connectors
- Motorized monitor wing
- Individually backlit and dimmable, silent keys
- Optional external touch displays shown