The GLP Air Domes provide a secure enclosure for fixtures that need to be protected from the environment in an IP54 package that is fast and easy to set up and remove.
With three sizes available, even small fixtures can remain unobtrusive, yet safely protected from rain, snow and other outdoor elements.
Auto sensing power input along with both 3 pin and 5 pin XLR data connectors allow the Air Domes to be used with a wide variety of fixtures on the market, and around the world.
Standard features on all Air Dome models include sensor controls to monitor air pressure inside the dome, easily visible warning LED’s, holders for ground anchors, separate power controls for the fixture and the fan, along with 4 selectable fan speeds.
Each Air Dome can be floor mounted or hung with an accessory kit.
When floor mounted , the Air Dome uses its solid rubber feet that keep connectors away from the ground and offer a firm and stable footing.
GLP Air Domes come complete with clear protective covers that attach quickly via a solid, reusable hook and loop system that requires no tools to setup and allows the unit to take up very little space when being transported or stored.
Unobtrusive, practical and versatile are the key elements that make the GLP Air Dome a must have item for when you don’t know what the weather will throw at you.
- Robust construction
- 4 level high speed fan for fast deployment
- Sturdy rubber feet keep Air Dome elevated from dirt and standing water
- Strong, sure hook and loop material for cone attachment
- Auto ranging power supply 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Can be run with or without lighting fixture inside
- Fitted with pass thru power / data connectors for fixture use
- No tools required for assembly