Beam Composer is a proprietary software and hardware package that is integrated with all Light Vector scanning projectors. Compatible with any console utilizing the Art-Net protocol, Beam Composer is the most advanced system to design and control laser looks and safety parameters through the lighting console on the market today. Lighting designers can now create custom laser looks in real-time, controlling all aspects of laser fixture attributes from the console. Beam Composer is not a DMX triggering device for pre-designed laser looks, but a tool that uses the power of the lighting console to give the lighting designer complete control over the laser.
- 79 channel DMX profile
- Full control from the console via Art-Net
- Supports WYSIWYG Visualizer
- Connect with single cat 5 cable, additional lasers daisy-chain
- Control color mixing, pan/tilt, scan rate, zones, custom laser shapes, rotation, color gradients and more from the console
- Server-based laser zone management; set it and work freely