Benjamin DMX Smart Contactor
A high amperage switch with remote on-off control using DMX or RDM connectivity.
- Fully compliant with the DMX-512 and RDM standards.
- On-Off operation is provided over the DMX or RDM network using standard commands.
- The DMX address is remotely configurable using an RDM device or manually by use of the built-in thumbwheel switch.
- The position of the contactor is maintained upon loss of DMX communication and restoration of power.
- Mutiple units can be configured with a time delay to sequentially restore to the last contactor state upon system power up or restoration.
- Local manual on-off operation is provided via a three position selector switch.
- Built and labeled to cUL standards.