The Best Boy Pocket Console DMX with Playback-8
The BEST BOY™ Pocket Console® is permanently built into the Pelican™ 1060 case for robust use in extreme environments.
Comes with 8 fully recordable submasters in the latest PLAYBACK-8™ software.
Available in all Blue or in Black Case w/Red Faceplate.
The BEST BOY™ Pocket Console® is now the source for the TOUGHEST, smallest, most graphic “hands-on” and “user-friendly” DMX-512 theatrical lighting console ever made.
- It is small, lightweight, portable and designed to be hand held
- Levels are set using eight faders (slider pots)
- Up to 8 Submaster scenes can be recorded
- Each FADER has an associated bump button
- Flushmount power and DMX I/O receptacles are on the side of the 1060 case
- The faders are patchable using from 0 to 512 dimmer addresses per fader
- The unit is powered by a 9v battery OR by a 120v AC power supply
- If you are looking for a basic and reliable device to test, setup or run a DMX-512 controlled, single
universe system, this is the product you need.