Bubble Liquid - 1 gallon Bubble Liquid 1 gallon is water based, safe and non-toxic. Do not drink. This fluid is not to be ingested. Keep out of reach of children. Prevent contamination by sealing bottle when not in use. If the fluid is contaminated or discolored, do not use and discard. Do not mix or dilute Bubble Liquid with any other liquid. Use in a responsible manner. Areas of liquid build up or spilled liquid may cause surfaces to become slippery. If this happens, clean surfaces immediately.