Choreo™ eDIN is a headless playback controller for DMX512 lighting systems compatible with all Pathway eDIN system enclosures, Pathport gateways and VIA switches. Using a laptop or tablet you have full, live control of Choreo's natural language interface, making the selection of lights, adjustment of their attributes, and the recording of reference libraries, memories and cues fast and simple.
Once programmed, use Pathway NSB wallstations to trigger Memories or Cues. Other events can be triggered from the astronomical clock.
- Up to 2048 outputs—1024 directly from Choreo eDIN
- Power-over-Ethernet operation simplifies installation and remote control using any VNC client
- No hard limits on number of memories, cues, chases or playbacks
- Pathport Protocol, ANSI E1.31 sACN, Art-Net, KiNET
- Natural language control uses “real-world” terms and labels instead of channel numbers and data-level values
- Continually updated fixture library, currently with over 2500 definitions
- On-Line manual context-sensitive Help Overlays provide assistance without interrupting work flow
- Timecode-based playback and astronomical or time clock event triggering
- USB port for updates and showfile backup
- Seamless file transfer with Cognito2 lighting consoles
- Free downloadable off-line editor (OLE) for Windows or Mac