Key features and benefits
- Temperature operating range: -65°F to 525°F
- Tensile: 2500 psi to 5000psi
- Elongation: 100% to 250%
- Excellent solvent and fungus resistance
Sunbank’s Sunflex brand of conduits supplies a wide array of qualified fluoroplastic flexible conduit products to the aerospace, military, and defense and industrial wire harness industries.
Liners are available in a multitude of aerospace grade materials (ETFE, PTFE, FEP, PEEK, PFA, metallic, etc) to fit customers respective solution. They provide a robust and reliable wire protection solution and are manufactured to respective OEM and industry specification meanwhile maintaining flexibility for most static and dynamic routing requirements. Available in:
Standard convolution – Standard wall
- For use where a lightweight conduit is required to contain the wire bundle and give mechanical protection, fluid resistance and sealing.
Extra flexible convolution – Standard wall
- Similar to standard wall, standard convolution but where constant flexing and additional crush resistance is required
Extra flexible convolution – Thin wall
- Similar to standard and extra flexible but having a thinner wall, it is to be specified only where MINIMUM WEIGHT is a prime requirement