The DarkBox RePlay is a full universe DMX recorder and player with a built in 8 channel constant voltage LED dimmer. The DarkBox RePlay allows for standalone playback of its own LEDs and any attached DMX slave devices from a recorded DMX sequence stored on its micro-SD card. This controller benefits the user by providing a compact device that can playback timeline based DMX events without the need for large show control devices after the initial recording. Triggered inputs allow the device to play from 2 distinct DMX stream files. Append and overwrite record modes allow the user to easily build sequences one after another or overwrite the existing files. DMX sequences stored on the micro-SD card can be copied and transferred for easy duplication of sequences for multiple devices. The DarkBox RePlay is perfect for automated shows, props, animations, or even entire live events!
- 2 DMX sequences can be recorded onto micro-SD card and played back to any attached DMX slave devices
- Tactile or electrical input triggers can activate DMX sequences
- Configurable for loop or one-shot DMX playback
- Built-in DMX controlled constant voltage 8 channel PWM dimmer (500mA per channel)
- Multiple devices can be daisy chained for increased dimmer channel count (4A max through current)
- Compact form factor allows device to be installed in-situ as a self contained lighting solution
- Fused power and DMX input and optoisolated input triggers for added electrical protection