Safety is number 1 in our industry and with that; many times we are faced with the challenge of offset or unbalanced loads. The XSF Diamond Truss reduces this problem and offers a safe, reliable and logical solution. Diamond Truss also offers additional flexibility as the traditional box truss configuration or vertical tower or columns.
When hanging video screens, curtains or other linear or inline devices, the XSF Diamond truss allows these items to be hung down the center line of the truss. This configuration creates an equalized and “natural” balance from the main chords. With the addition of an extra chord it increases rigidity and prevents bending or sag.
12” Fork End Diamond Configuration:
- 12″x 12″ Steel Fork End Diamond Truss comes in standard lengths of 5′, 8′, and 10′ with custom lengths available upon request.
- The chords are 2″ OD x 3/16″ thick with 1″ OD x 1/8″ thick diagonals.
- The trusses are joined together with 3/4″ steel clevis pins through 2″ OD aluminum fork end connections.
- Fabricated by AWS certified welders in the USA.
- Powder coating available upon request in any color.