Interactive Technologies offers a family of ultra-compact 8 Port DMX512 splitters. The portable IT-SP8R is designed for use in installations wired with RJ45 terminated Category 5 (CAT5) cabling. The DIN Rail mounted IT-SP8D is designed for use in permanent installations.
The DMX Splitter is designed to create multiple independent branches of a DMX signal and/or to extend the usable distance of each branch. Each of the splitter’s 8 output ports generates an independently protected DMX signal that can travel up to 1,800 feet (550 meters).
- 8 Independently protected output ports
- DMX Input and DMX Pass-Thru Ports for daisy-chaining multiple splitters
- Transient Voltage Suppression (TVS) and Self-Resetting Poly-Switch Fuses for each port
- DMX signal range up to 1,800 feet (550 meters) from each output port
- Compatibility with DMX512 and Color Kinetics® devices
- User-selectable input line termination switch