Encoders Absolute singleturn, Absolute Multi-turn, Compact, S3674 / S3684, Motor-Line
The Sendix S36 encoder with optical singleturn and magnetic multiturn gear stands out with its combination of robustness and variants diversity with compact dimensions. With a size of 36.5 x 37 mm, it features a tapered shaft or an 8 mm hollow shaft. Its highly accurate optical electronics achieve a resolution of 19 bits. The incremental SinCos interface is available with 1024 or 2048 ppr.
Reliable and insensitive
- Robust construction for optimal functionality in the servomotor.
- Wide temperature range of -30… +120°C – designed specially for operation in servomotors.
- Special connector concept for fast and easy commissioning.
- Standard RS485 interface (Hiperface® 1) compatible) + SinCos for use in many standard servomotors.
- Highest performance thanks to max. 19-bit singleturn resolution and 1024 or 2048 ppr SinCos.
- Mechanically suitable for mounting on standard servomotors.