Neutrik’s new range of TRUE OUTDOOR PROTECTION (TOP) products for demanding outdoor applications is setting standards. This new range includes the popular powerCON® TRUE1®, etherCON® and XLR series and are UL50E certified for outdoor use, UV resistant and IP65 rated.
Environmentally sealed connectors are highly requested for heavy-duty and harsh environment applications of entertainment equipment like PA systems, signs and LED screens or lightings.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust, outdoor protected lockable solution (IP65 & UL50E).
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment applications of entertainment equipment like PA systems, signs and LED screens or lightings.
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ45 connectors
- Allows assembly of non pre-assembled conventional RJ45 cables
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors
- ATTENTION: Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry. The D-series offers the most rugged design of the etherCON series and is perfectly suitable for panel mount and the installer market.
- Uses high impact UV-resistant and gasket materials
- Outdoor protection when mated with NE8MX-TOP or sealing cap closed
- Accomodates NE8MCX* or any standard RJ45 plug
- Class D or CAT5e according to ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA
- Approved latch lock system
- Mountable from the front of the panel
- Ground panel connection
- ATTENTION: Does not intermate with CAT6 cable connector NE8MC6-MO and NKE6S* cables.