eyeBall 7x12W 5-in-1 LEDs
A powerful fixture in a compact body, the eyeBall is ready to solve your solutions both big and small.
At the heart of the eyeBall are seven 12-watt 5-in-1 LED’s, consisting of a red, green, blue, amber, and white component. To ensure long life and reliability, the 12 watt LED is run at only 10 watts. The 5-in-1 LED uses diffraction lensing, eliminating “rainbow” color spots which are typical when individual LED’s are exposed in lighting a cyc or similar background. By mixing color internally, the eyeBall’s sophisticated diffraction lensing system provide true, blended, single-color output. Because of this, the white is perfectly blended and balanced, so as not to emit a blue-white so often seen in LED fixtures.
More than a stage and cyc wash fixture, the eyeBall can also be used as a truss warmer or a shin kicker just as easily and effectively. With a convenient and compact strong double‐yoke, mounting options are limitless. A user-friendly onboard control interface allows for multiple control options in addition to DMX, including RGB, strobe, and console-free master/slave operation. Plug-and-play functionality is built right in.
The eyeBall has both power in and thru for easy “daisy chaining”, and includes an interconnect jumper cable. The DMX connectors (both in and thru) are 5-pin XLR, however 3>5 pin and 5>3 pin turnarounds are provided for maximum flexibility.
- 5-in-1 LED technology; utilizing seven 12-watt 5-in-1 LED’s
- Compact design fits perfectly in 12” box truss
- Flicker-free on camera operation
- Strong double yoke allows for floor mount or hanging, with low-profile adjustment handles for a slim, tight contour
- Variable adjustable speed strobe effect, from 0.3 to 25 FPS
- Variable, adjustable fans can be set to run automatically, manually, turned off, or controlled via DMX
- RGBWA 5-in-1 LED’s, including 5600K white, for crisp, bright, balanced white light
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for a variety of locations, including small spaces and portable applications
- Up to eight fixtures can be connected on one 20A circuit, and can be run in stand-alone or master/slave configuration, all with or without a control source, for fast, effective, and efficient operation