Flare IP HR/HD combo
Solaris LED Flare IP HD and HR Outdoor RGBW, long-throw fixtures feature CREE® LEDs and deliver up to 34,000 lumens of brightness depending on model and fixture head. Based on technology proven in the award-winning super-bright Flare stage lighting fixture, Flare IP offers unprecedented RGBW output per Watt, making Flare HD and HR truly "Green" products.
Flare IP features carefully selected reflectors (HD) and/or lenses (HR), delivering an incredibly smooth and even field. Full RDM implementation provides easy setup and monitoring in a tamper-proof design. High output in a compact design makes Flare IP the most powerful, desirable, outdoor Architectural fixtures available for color-changing illuminations of large structures and of all kinds. Silent, passive cooling makes the Flare IP ideal for noise-sensitive applications such as theatre and classical concert venues. IP65 rating ensures dependable, long-term use outdoors.
The Flare HR 8˚ single-head is available with remote ballast as an option
- Incredibly BRIGHT! Over 34,000 lumens (HD)
- Four beam width options: 22˚, 36˚, 54˚, and 70˚ (HD)
- Flare IP HR features 8˚ beam width for longer throw
- IP65 rated for outdoor use.
- Full RDM functionality for easy monitoring and setup.
- Wireless option!
- RGBW color-changing illumination with smooth, even field over great distances.
- Intelligent thermal management for the hottest and coolest environments.
- Based on proven technology used in the popular, award-winning Solaris LED Flare.