FrontRow 4300 Bandstand Mobile Staging
Century's 4300 series of FrontRow Concert Mobile Stages provide attractive outdoor professional staging with full featured capability for your smaller community events. Specifically designed for organizations requiring a large covered elevated stage deck, outdoor durability, and the ability to travel throughout the community. FrontRow 4300 bandstand mobile stages features a hydraulically raised roof canopy, for quick set up in a fraction of the time and labor typically required for similar size concert stage structures. Stages are designed to accommodate lighting and sound systems along with event banners and signage.
FrontRow 4300 mobile stages are built to provide an attractive performance venue with covered protection for performers and equipment.
The compact sizes and lighter towing weights of FrontRow 4300 mobile stages facilitate use in confined areas and non-traditional sites. A choice of sizes allows you to select the most appropriate model for your events.
FrontRow Outdoor Concert Stages provide:
- Attractive professional staging
- Protective roof canopy
- Stage Deck Length - 20 ft
- Choice of Stage Deck Depths - 16 ft or 20 ft
- Rearward-sloping roof canopy
- Folding towing hitch
- Quick, reduced-labor set up
- Rugged, reduced-weight, aluminum frame
- Electric/hydraulic canopy raising
- Provision for optional built-in generator and/or handicap lift