Dive into a world of intense color: The stage specialists of Futurelight can help. Generally, they do not provide the spectacular single effects, but essential basic light – in its most beautiful form.
Source of the powerful colors are high quality LEDs in different versions (normal or SMD), with different compositions (TCL, QCL, one or two colored) and color mixtures. Particular attention was paid to the selection of colors – so versatile design ideas can be realized.
- Silent: many of these professional spots make no noise and are therefore perfectly suited for quiet environments. Focus on the essentials and let the mood take effect.
- Equipped with 12 x 4in1 quadcolor LEDs in the colors red, green, blue and amber
- Flat housing form requires minimal space when rigging
- Extremely compact housing in a beautiful design
- Second mounting bracket for safe standing installation
- Locking possibility at the brackets with large metal butterfly screws
- Convection cooling entirely via cooling ribs, no fans, particularly quiet during operation
- Functions: static colors, RGBA color mixture, 11 preset color temperatures, automatic color change, built-in programs, dimmer, strobe effect, sound-control, Master/Slave operation
- 4, 6 or 10 DMX channels selectable
- Dimmer speed (step response) adjustable
- Sound-control via built-in microphone
- Microphone-sensitivity adjustable via rotary-control on the top panel
- Comfortable addressing and setting via Control Board with four operating buttons and LED display with four-digit 14-segment display
- Operable in stand-alone mode or via DMX
- Master/Slave for parallel operation of several devices
- DMX512 control via regular DMX-controller
- Power connection via Neutrik PowerCon jack and included power cable
- Feed-through output allows to power another device
- After every 8 devices the fixtures must have a renewed connection with the power mains