GigaCore 10 | Luminex
The GigaCore 10 is by far the most versatile Luminex Gigabit switch ever built. The half 19” unit with front and rear connectivity is designed to be mounted in a truss, in a rack or even on a wall. The robust metal enclosure and rugged Ethercon and (optional) Fiber connectors make this unit excel in truss mounted applications with Ethernet enabled devices, such as moving lights, PA systems, microphones, cameras or general stage connectivity. But also to ensure ultimate redundancy the GigaCore 10 is an excellent choice. Just by coupling two units, AV professionals can create a full 19” rack combination with a primary and secondary unit.
Versatile. Effortless. Reliable.
- By far the most versatile Luminex Gigabit switch to be built to date, the plug-and-play GigaCore 10 has been designed specifically for the challenges and rigours of the live events and touring industry, where effortless set up, flexible use options, compact size and rugged reliability are key.
- Discover network flexibility in its true nature. The unit can be mounted in a truss, on a wall or in a rack, which makes it suitable for many applications. And with the easy group function, it’s a piece of cake to modify groups, change port settings or add devices to the network, without having to reprogram the entire system.
- The GigaCore’s plug-and-play technology is a real time-saver for all AV professionals. The fully pre-configured Ethernet switch has an easy group function with RGB LED indicators, that is easily configured through an intuitive web interface. You can set-up one solid converged network for lighting, audio and video in just minutes without bandwidth issues.
- With its robust housing and rugged connectors, the GigaCore 10 is sure to become the all-time favourite switch for touring and live events. The software is validated against all common protocols in the AV industry and will flawlessly work with almost every fixture you connect to the network. For ultimate reliability, two units can be combined in a 1U rack space and operate in a primary/secondary mode.
Focus on Being Creative Again.
- Stop wasting time on programming your network or spending money on IT consultants to do it for you. With Luminex GigaCore switches and only some basic AV knowledge, you can do it all by yourself in just the blink of an eye. Now you can finally focus on your core business as an AV technician or designer: “being creative”!
Tailored for AV industry Pre-configured settings that are common in the AV industry, such as QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Easy set-up with intuitive web interface Easy group function with pre-configured VLAN’s for a quick set-up (without IT knowledge).
RGB LED indication Quickly identify groups, PoE+ status and redundancy settings through the front panel’s coloured LEDs.
- Link Aggregation Aggregate several Inter-Switch Links (ISL) into one virtual link to increase bandwidth between switches.
Ultimate Link Redundancy
- RlinkX redundancy protocol automatically takes over signal in milliseconds in case of a link failure.
- Deliver up to 130W over Ethernet to power up fixtures, nodes, cameras, intercom systems and other devices.
The Ultimate Touring Companion with Rugged Fiber.
- The GigaCore 10 has two slots for rugged Fiber connectors (option between Neutrik of Fiberfox) for long distance coverage. So when harsh environments such as tours and live events are your daily life, the GigaCore 10 is likely to become your best friend you can always rely on.
Free Software Included
- LumiNet Monitor is a free software pack that will increase the comfort of working with Luminex equipment and together with the easy-to-use web interface for GigaCore’s, it adds high value to your project monitoring and preparation.