GigaCore 12 | Luminex
A pre-configured ethernet switch designed for professional AV solutions, perfect for touring and live events.
The GigaCore 12 is a managed Gigabit Ethernet switch designed to setup professional lighting and AV networks, but in a truly user friendly way. The unit offers 12 Gigabit ports on shielded Neutrik Ethercon ports, making the product a hard environment friendly device. All configurations are done through the industry oriented web interface.
Tailored for AV Industry
- Pre-configured settings that are common in the AV industry, such as QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Easy group function with pre-configured VLAN’s for a quick set-up (without IT knowledge).
- Metal housing and ruggedized Ethercon connectors, ideal for touring and live events.
- Transfer multiple protocols (Dante™, RAVENNA/AES67®, ArtNet, MANet 1&2, sACN,Q-LAN …)
Ultimate Link Redundancy
- RlinkX redundancy protocol automatically takes over signal in milliseconds in case of a link failure.
- Don’t worry about power plugs anymore. PoE+ powers-up all compatible devices within the network.
Focus on Being Creative Again.
- Stop wasting time on programming your network or spending money on IT consultants to do it for you. With Luminex GigaCore switches and only some basic AV knowledge, you can do it all by yourself in just the blink of an eye. Now you can finally focus on your core business as an AV technician or designer: “being creative”!
Free Software Included
- LumiNet Monitor is a free software pack that will increase the comfort of working with Luminex equipment and together with the easy-to-use web interface for GigaCore’s, it adds high value to your project monitoring and preparation.