HandsOn is an innovative control system that allows you to program a medium-sized computerized lighting system using your PC. It transforms your screen into an intuitive direct access control interface for any DMX 512 fixture, including lights with conventional lamps or LEDs, dimmers, lasers, smoke machines, and any other effect. HandsOn consists of sophisticated software and a revolutionary interface/driver that looks just like a small connector.
- Multi-platform: compatible with all major PC operating systems: Mac OS X / Microsoft Windows / Ubuntu Linux.
- A clear simple graphic interface
- Everything under control on one screen page
- A simple cable as DMX interface
- Touch Screen: you can transform your monitor into an interactive interface
- Remote control using an iPhone
- The programming method is the same as that used by the most famous professional lighting desks
- Multilingual support
- DMX Out and compatible with all existing and future fixtures.
- DMX 512A + Art-net protocols
- 512 channels/ 48 fixtures.
- 64 playback faders + 64 buttons
- Use your MIDI keyboard to control the lights
- A library of more than 1900 fixtures of all makes
- All the computer functions you are used to (Copy and Paste, Undo....)
- A universal DMX control
- The ideal interface for your Clay Paky fixtures