Coverage Beyond Borders
The world is getting smaller. If your company's expanding across borders, you may be facing the challenges that come with managing risk on a global scale. Every country you operate in has different regulations, which are constantly changing and evolving. And just operating a business in a different part of the world has its own set of headaches. For example, if one of your offshore facilities shuts down, you could lose income. Worldwide partners and suppliers that keep your operations up and running may not come through. You might find that you don’t have (or don't have enough) insurance for certain claims.
You need a partner who can craft a solution that's legal, compliant, tax advantageous and structured to address foreign risks. And who has the same level of international expertise in risk management as it does on its home turf. With NFP, you'll work with knowledgeable, experienced international insurance professionals who you can actually reach if you have a question. Through our carrier partnerships and network affiliation, you'll have access to international markets and exposure analysis based on global and local risk perspectives.
Designing Your Solution
We make sure you have the right solutions in place for your risk management needs. That's why you’ll get local site visits by qualified insurance professionals to:
- Identify and evaluate your global exposures
- Craft and deliver a global plan specific to your needs
- Develop long-term relationships and programs that help keep your long-term cost of risk minimal
Your risk assessment will consider local exposures, values, costs, risk management observations and recommendations. We can also help with loss prevention service coordination.
Our products include:
- Clinical trials coverage
- Political risk coverage
- Exporters package
- Travel accident coverage
- Premium allocation for foreign subsidiaries
- Foreign liability coverage
- Foreign voluntary compensation
- Executive risk programs
- Trade credit risk programs
- Marine cargo and war risk coverage
- Health benefits
- Kidnap, ransom and extortion coverage
- International property and mechanical breakdown coverage