Jands Stage CL Compact Lighting Console
Full control, easy to use
- Designed specifically for LED fixtures but just as suitable for conventional lights the Stage CL gives you full control of your LEDs and is incredibly easy to use.
Simple manual controls
- Each of the twelve channels has a Saturation encoder and a Hue encoder that you can adjust to set the color you want. As you turn the dials, a LED on the channel shows the color you’re creating.
- This is so intuitive that even someone with no experience of lighting can grasp it immediately. And of course, each channel has the traditional fader fader and flash button to set the intensity of the light.
- Need to speed things up? You can group any number of channels together and use just one set of pots to set the color for all of them. There’s a selection of color presets to choose from, and you can switch between full and half saturation, both at the click of a single button.
All the automation you need
- As well as giving you total manual control, the Stage CL’s easy to use store features enable you to create sophisticated shows quickly and easily.
- To record a sequence, simply press the Record button, adjust your lights, then press one of the Scene, Chase or Cuelist buttons to store it. To play it back, just tap the button where you stored it. You can adjust the playback speed and chase rate manually with the fade time and chase speed controls.
- To set up a chase, you can save each step or create a pattern and the Stage CL will automatically build the chase to run across the lights you’ve chosen.
- You can save multiple cues and organise them however you like using the touch screen, then back them up to a memory stick or portable drive through the USB ports on the back panel.
Take a snapshot
- Need to make a quick change on the fly? Tap the Snapshot button to save the look you have on stage. The Stage CL holds that look while you adjust any of the other controls to create your next look, then fades into it when you tap the button again.
Simple touch-screen interface
- You can do just about everything without needing the screen, but when you want to get into detail, the Stage CL touch-screen display provides an easy to use interface. Here you can patch your lights, monitor playback, edit scenes, chases & cues, adjust fade times, apply preset colors and set up the console preferences.
Compact, functional and funky
- The Stage CL is more than a superb set of lighting controls, it looks and feels great too.
A quality finish
- The Stage CL has high-quality 60mm faders, push-button encoders, responsive tactile buttons and multi-color LED indicators, all packaged in a smooth and compact chassis that you can carry in one hand.
Room to move
- With the Stage CL you can control up to 512 DMX channels, connecting either through the DMX-512 output or the Ethernet output (if your lights support Art-net).
Made for LEDs
- The Stage CL literally is made for LEDs. We realised that there were lots of people out there using LED lights who were only getting a fraction of the power and flexibility these lights offer.
- The Stage CL gives you all the manual controls and automation you need to get the most out of your LEDs. Best of all, it’s so easy to use you don’t need to know anything about lighting.