Kabuki In a Box System
The Rose Brand Kabuki In A Box System for purchase is lightweight, modular, and easy to employ. It has everything you need for a single trip, fail-safe Kabuki effect, except for the drape.
- 6 modular Kabuki units (enough for a 30' drop
- 1 trip mechanism
- 1 durable, protective flight case
- 1 instruction manual for simple setup & operation
Optional Accessories (at additional charges):
- Pendant controller assembly
- Additional trip mechanism (for double Kabuki drop effects)
- 30' pendant extension
The Kabuki drop is a special effect in which a lightweight fabric is dropped swiftly from above, to conceal or reveal your product, space, or performers.
Key Characteristics and Benefits Include:
- Curtains hang on pins that adjust to your grommet spacing
- Can be triggered by your light board non-dim when available, or a pendant controller (purchased separately)
- Manual trip cord provides fail safe
- Pendant controller operates single or double trip effect (two trip mechanisms required for double trip effect)
- Operates from 110 v power outlet and requires less than 1 amp
- Can be configured to create a “tear away” trip effect using your light board and additional trip mechanisms
- Modular design makes installation, removal and transport simple
- Units can be linked for large full stage curtains
- Durable black anodized finish
- Lightweight aluminum construction made in the USA
- Each 5’ unit is suspended from adjustable pipe clamps (included)
- Curtain load should not exceed 2 lbs. per 5' of mechanism. Pendant cables should not exceed 90'.