Standard halogen flood or work light fixtures run hot! This wastes energy, raises ambient temperatures, and increases the risk of burns and fire hazards. With the cool operation of the OSRAM LED KREIOS FL and FLx fixtures, you save 80% energy and reduce the risks associated with high operating temperatures. In addition, these work light fixtures were designed with OSRAM OSLON LEDs that provide superior color rendering, ideal for applications that require high light quality, including theatres, theme parks, events, and security lighting.
*Note: Because LED fixtures are electronic devices, inrush current must be taken into consideration when circuiting the fixture(s). The FLx absorbs ~2.5A with leading-edge dimmers and ~1.2A with trailing-edge dimmers. It is recommended that you connect a maximum of 7 fixtures on leading-edge 20A dimmers, and 12 fixtures on trailing-edge 20A dimmers. Exceeding this amount can lead to early failure of the fixture and void the warranty.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Bright and efficient LED light source that provides superior light quality with color rendering >92
- Low cost operation:
- Saves 80% energy compared to halogen
- Eliminates the cost of over 20 lamp replacements over the life of the fixture (L70 = 40,000 hrs)
- Cool and silent operation
- Gel frame accessory adds option for color and diffusion effects
- IP65 rated for outdoor use
- No UV or IR radiation