LCLC – Lighting Control Load Center
DMX Lighting Control Panel with Remote Control Breakers
The LCLC series of DMX controlled Load Centers uses motorized circuit breakers to offer a labor-saving one-panel alternative to DMX relay panels. The economical Load Center panels require the least wall space for tight locations and are available in 26 and 41 circuit sizes of 3 phase, 4 wire 208Y/120Vac.
Load Center’s are traditional residential panels and are consequently best suited for smaller circuit breaker counts or for applications with limited wall space. The LCLC is more economical than the bigger panelboards, and is a great value for all of the features offered!
- DMX 512 control standard in all panels, a simple jumper system sets your addressing
- Control circuits individually or in zoned group
- Simplest control set-up and operation in the industry
- No on-site commissioning or factory start-up required
- Emergency auto-on feature for egress lighting standard (ETL listed UL 924)
- Saves Space
- Saves redundant installation and hardware costs!
- Energy efficient – NO holding current or heat sinks required to maintain state – Runs cool, lasts long!