LCP – Lighting Control Panelboard
DMX Lighting Control Panel with Controllable Circuit Breakers
Have as many DMX controlled circuits as you need in one power panel. You can mix DMX controlled motorized branch breakers and standard QO breakers together for a single power panel solution. The panelboard is big and roomy with lots of space to work (250% more room than a load center), which makes it the electricians’ favorite! Big as it is, the LCP still saves valuable wall space when compared to traditional relay-based control systems. The LCP comes with 200% neutrals to reduce neutral overheating caused by switch-mode power supplies. The LCP series also offers bolt-on breakers as an option to traditional plug-on models, and can control one, two or three pole breakers.
- DMX 512 control standard in all panels, a simple jumper system sets your addressing
- Control circuits individually or in zoned group
- Simplest control set-up and operation in the industry
- No on-site commissioning or factory start-up required
- Emergency auto-on feature for egress lighting standard (ETL listed UL 924)
- SurgeX in-panel surge elimination modules – optional
- Saves space compared to breaker panel + relay panel
- Saves redundant installation and hardware costs!
- Energy efficient – NO holding current or heat sinks required to maintain state – Runs cool, lasts long!