LD 20 Spectrum
“LD” or so called Low Divergence “upgrade” affects the laser beam so it is bit thicker at the source, but much more coherent further away. And that makes it more than twice as bright and visible at distance when compared to standard systems.
LD upgrade is available for some of the Atom and all Spectrum series systems. And because here we use the state of the art Saturn scanning as standard, the high speeds and precision of scanning is sustainable even with slightly thicker beams.
- LD is twice as bright as ordinary laser display system
- LD offers less than 0.5 mrad laser beam divergence, measured at full angle
- LD has fast and precise Saturn 9 scanning
- LD option is available for most Atom and all Spectrum series laser systems
This robust system is built for touring and it takes advantage of excellent beam properties based on the OPSL Coherent Taipan and KVANT's mastered semiconductor diode laser modules.
Simply put, the LD Spectrum is a sophisticated tool for your journey towards large and successful laser displays.
Highlights of the LD Spectrum:
- Sharp, focused and very bright beam.
- precise 30kpps Saturn 9 scanning as standard.
- Motorised dichroic filters for quick and easy colour alignment controlled via Pangolin Beyond [optional].
- IP65 construction.
- Integrated FB4-MAX control interface as standard.
- Radio controlled Emergency STOP remote [optional].