The Birket LED Strobe-Brik system is the world’s finest DMX-controlled architectural-use LED strobe system. It is optimized for large, continuous-duty displays using hundreds of strobes that are integrated with other choreographed lighting, A/V, or experiential content for themed shows, rides, and architecture. The flexible system may be used with 660mA single-color or up to 1500mA single-color and RGB LED strobes. Unlike the xenon Strobe-Brik system, the LED system may be operated on a continuous duty cycle for hyperflash and constant-on effects.
- Individual DMX control of hundreds of small profile LED strobe
- May be used to create hyperflash effects
- NEMA12 and NEMA4X controller enclosures
- Connectorized outdoor-use IP65 strobes
- Many mounting solutions
- Strobe cables may be 200 ft or even longer