LIVE1 is Cadac’s first compact analogue console design. It is a fully specified console featuring the company’s renowned heritage of analogue engineering resulting in the audio quality that was once reserved for top musical theatre and touring productions.
The LIVE1 delivers Cadac’s core value of exceptional audio engineering at a cost effective price point that opens up new markets and applications for a professional analogue console.
LIVE1 is at home in a multitude of markets from small clubs, touring and corporate events through to theatres, Houses of Worship and recording. The audio quality and level of flexibility makes the LIVE1 idea for a variety of applications including monitor mixing, sub-mixing, location and project recording applications as well as an ideal analogue front end for DAWs.
The preamplifier, designed with the latest engineering and component technology, puts the audio performance of the LIVE1 on a par with that of legendary large-format Cadac consoles regardless of the massive difference in cost. The Cadac signature is reinforced with an industry proven, proprietary Cadac 4-band EQ, with two swept mid filters, that delivers the Cadac characteristics of responsive and musical articulation.
The three LIVE1 is available in three different frame sizes:
- LIVE1 1642 with 8 mic and 4 stereo line channels
- LIVE1 2442 with 16 mic and 4 stereo line channels
- LIVE1 3242 with 24 mic and 4 stereo line channels
- Cadac analogue Mic Pre
- Cost effective reliability
- Three frame sizes: 16, 24 and 32 inputs
- LIVE 1642 can be 19” rack mounted
- New high performance microphone preamplifier circuit
- 4 band EQ with two swept mid sections
- 6 auxiliary sends selectable in pairs either PRE or POST fader
- 6 mono and 2 stereo auxiliary returns
- 4 subgroups with 100mm faders, PFL, mute and pan controls
- Comprehensive monitoring and metering
- 100mm high quality input faders
- High quality steel construction
- Robust 2U 19” external power supply