Lodestar D8+ Electric Chain Motor
The Lodestar D8+ electric chain motor meets all Standard SR2.0 requirements. It's clutch, outside the load path, acts as a precise overload device; and design factor is 10:1 with a double brake installed. The Lodestar D8+ is in accordance with the VPLT Code of Practice.
- Capacities: 125 to 1500 kg
- Standard Lift: 60 feet (other Lifts available)
- Speeds: 5 to 64 feet/min.
- Voltages: 3-phase
- Electro-Mechanical Double Brakes
- 5 Pocket Lift Wheel
- for quiet & smooth operation.
- 68 dB Operational Noise
- a result of the Double Brake System.
- Precision Machined Gears
- heat treated for strength and durability.
- Internal Chain Guide:
- PVC black coated for quieter operation.
- Low Voltage Control: 110 Volt for long cable runs without voltage drop. 24 & 48 Volt optional.
- Duty Cycle: H-4 duty rated for heavy duty application.
- 2M+ FEM class. 50% Duty Cycle or 300 on/off per hour.
- 10:1 Mechanical Design Factor
- Overload Protection: rated operational range between 125 and 150/160%. Clutch is outside the load path when disconnected from power.
- Durable & Lightweight Cast Aluminum Housing. Black powder coated finish for low visibility.
- Metric Rated
- Load Chain designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon.
- Zinc plated to protect against corrosion. Black phosphate finish optional.
- The Industry's Best Lifetime Warranty
- Meets or Exceeds World Standards
- meets German Code of Practice VPLT SR2.0
- Easy-to-mount cloth type Chain Bags.
- Chain Stop mounted on load chain to prevent overtravel.
- Standard on Direct Control.