MA Lighting: grandMA2 Full-size
The grandMA2 full-size represents MA Lighting's most powerful console and offers the control of conventional light, moving lights, LED fixtures and media from on one platform.
Equipped with the most up-to-date technology and even some special features (e.g. keyboard drawer and multi-touch command screen), the grandMA2 is suitable for all lighting segments and supplies an intuitive and fast control of all connected fixtures and channels. Furthermore the newly developed grandMA2 faderwing provides up to 60 extra motorized executor faders for an almost unlimited number of pages.
Moreover the grandMA2 full-size can read grandMA ‘series 1’-showfiles and is able to run in a special ‘series 1’-mode. That means full compatibility with ‘series 1’-sessions. And for yet easier operation, all command keys can be found in the same place on every console of the new series. The grandMA2 offers extremely flexible and comfortable ways of programming, including nearly infinite numbers of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects.
- Internal processing for 8,192 HTP/LTP parameters
- Real-time control of 65,536 parameters per session using NPU’s
- 3 internal TFT wide mode touch screens (15.4” WXGA)
- 1 internal command screen – multi-touch (9” SVGA)
- 30 motorized executor faders
- 2 motorized A/B faders
- Built in keyboard in drawer
- Built in UPS
- 2 Ethercon connectors
- Motorized monitor wing
- Individually backlit and dimmable, silent keys
- Optional external touch displays shown