Me2 is the more powerful twin of the Me1, housed in the same size chassis but with twice the power (and two nozzles!)
- With its two nozzles, the maximum fog output is 200 m3 (7,063 ft3) per minute.
- 0-100% fog output control from your DMX/RDM device, or direct local control.
- At maximum output (2.76 bar / 40 psi) Me2 uses only 2 L (0.53 US gallon) of fluid per hour.
- At all output levels Me2 produces a high-quality, consistent fog as long as there is fluid and gas.
- 4-button LCD user interface, 3 standard USITT DMX512 channels, XLR-5 connectors, RDM compliant.
- The Automatic Purging System™ (APS™) purges the heating module after the first heating cycle and after every emission of fog preventing residual build up and clogging.