MIG-H1 Video Console
Single Machine, Splicing & Auxiliary Preview
- By setting the value ofH start and V start, it is able to realize left-right splicing or up-down splicing.
- Auxiliary preview can be used as a prompter for speaker when making a speech.
- And it can also be usedas a output for the side screen.
- One H1 is able to control the cascading and grouping of 9 pcs of V4, V2.
- Built-in 30 presets allow seamless switching among different machines and presets.
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 25W
- Operating Temperature: 0~45℃
- Product Dimension: 483.0 X 575.8 X 133.6mm
- Net Weight: 10.6Kg