The frequency inverter series MOVITRAC®® LTP-B has been designed to optimally match the application requirements outside the control cabinet.
They have been designed and developed for controlling the speed of asynchronous and synchronous motors without encoder and are particularly economical in conveyor applications, hoists, as well as in fans and pumps.
For applications in dirty or moist environments, MOVITRAC®® LTP-B is available in the power range from 0.75 to 160 kW in in IP55 degree of protection. Optionally, it is available up to 11 kW with a control cabinet housing in IP20 degree of protection.
- Operation of energy-efficient synchronous motors, asynchronous motors, and servomotors.
- Available in 7 sizes for a power range from 0.75 to 160 kW
- Line voltages: 1-phase 230 V, 3‑phase 230 V, 400 V and 575 V
- Degrees of protection: IP55 / NEMA 12k housing up to 160 kW
- Optionally also available in IP20 / NEMA 1 housing up to 11 kW
- Energy saving function in the partial-load range
- Sleep mode at speed 0
- Integrated keypad for simple operation
- Integrated EMC filter
- Integrated help card
- Parameter module for data backup
- Connection to fieldbus systems via DFx gateways
- Adjusted overload capacity for the respective application