MSP – Sequencing Panelboard
One-Touch Sequential System Control
The MSP series utilizes remote controlled breakers manufactured by Square D to provide a single panel sequencing solution. The panelboard is big and roomy with lots of space to work (250% more room than a load center), which makes it the electricians’ favorite! The MSP offers a dedicated cabinet for isolated technical grounding, and comes with 200% neutrals to reduce neutral overheating caused by switch-mode power supplies. The MSP series also offers bolt-on breakers as an option to traditional plug-on models, and can control one, two or three pole breakers.
- Sequential turn on of electrical circuits, reverse sequence off, standard
- Selectable delay step-rate setting standard
- Simple set-up, no on-site commissioning required
- Saves Space
- Saves redundant installation and hardware costs!
- Energy efficient – NO holding current or heat sinks required to maintain state – Runs cool, lasts long!
- Automatic load shedding for emergency shut-down standard
- Brownout (under-voltage) shut-down for processor protection standard
- Contact closure inputs for one-touch system control standard
- Contact closure outputs optional on all panels
- SurgeX in-panel surge elimination modules – optional