Optical fiber Optical fibre Incremental
The solution where signal transmission is difficult.
The system is made up of an optical fibre transmitter and an optical fibre receiver. The optical fibre transmitter converts the electrical signals of a normal incremental encoder into a light signal for transmission by means of an optical fibre. The receiving module converts the optical signal back into electrical signals. Up to 4 channels with inverted signals may be transmitted safely.
• Signal transmission via just a single glass fibre
• Safe signal transmission up to 1000 m
• Input frequency up to 400 kHz
• Input level 10 ... 30 V or RS422
• Inverted input signals
• Resists extremely strong electro-magnetical fields
• Can be installed even where space is tight
• Minimal installation depth
• Connections plug-in HD-Sub D15 or terminal clamp