PowerCon is a lockable 3 pole equipment (AC) connector with contacts for line, neutral, and premating safety grounds. It is rated at 20A/250V ac. Color coded for easy identification, PowerCon offers power-in (blue) and power-out (gray) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating.
- (3) 12 gauge conductors
- 90°C UL/CSA type SJ/SJOOW, 300V wire is sunlight, water, oil and weather resistant
- Oil resistant Thermoset black CPE jacket is flexible yet durable
- Bare annealed copper conductors
- Available in combinations of Neutrik Powercon to Powercon, Powercon to male edison, or Powercon to female edison
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- O.D. —— 0.430”