The Prostar VS provides precision control, fast lifting speeds and quiet operation - all in a compact and portable design. Variable speed capabilities let you easily configure the Prostar VS to the task at hand with an easy-to-use interface that allows operators to adjust the operating speed and motor performance right on the spot.
- Capacities: 250 to 1100 lbs.
- Standard Lift: 10 feet
- Speeds: Up to 63 ft/min.
- Rugged & Durable: Thermally protected motor. Rugged, cast aluminum alloy frame and body feature durable epoxy powder-coat finish to protect against corrosion.
- Low Maintenance: Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease. Totally enclosed frame protects motor from environmental contamination.
- Compact Design: Small, compact design makes motor ideal for use in tight spaces and allows for easy installation and maintenance.
- Overload Protection: Standard overload device protects the chain motor, operator and surrounding structure from damaging overloads.
- Long Chain Life: Durable CM Hoistaloy® Load Chain. 10-pocket, oblique-lay lift wheel for longer chain life.
- Single- & 3-Phase Voltage Options: 100 to 240 volt single phase, 50 to 60 Hz. 208 to 240 volt 3-phase. 460 volt and 575 volt 3-phase with optional transformer. 6-1/2 ft. power cord with removable molded, 3-prong, 115-volt plug.
- H4 Plus Duty Cycle: With 300+ motor starts per hour and Class F motor insulation, the Prostar VS outperforms the H3 rating of its major competitors.
- 5:1 Design Factor
- NEMA 4 Industrial-Rated Control System
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL Approved
- Variable Controls: Choose from 2-speed, 2-step infinitely variable, 3-speed and 3-step infinitely variable controls for single and 3-phase applications.
- Durable Chain Containers: Impact-resistant plastic/mesh or metal chain containers.
- Swivel Hook Suspension
- Latchlok® Hook & Lug Suspension: Swivel Latchlok hook suspension rotates 360¿ for easy installation and positioning. Lug-mount suspension is also available.