RBLC – Retrofit Lighting Control Panel
Retrofit DMX Lighting Control for Square D Panels
The RBLC Controller provides a solution for contractors needing DMX control using any Square D cabinet that accepts QO circuit breakers.
Designed for indoor or outdoor applications, the RBLC can be ordered with either one or two control boards capable of sequencing 10 or 20 Square D remote controlled breakers. Simply mount the RBLC next to an existing Square D panel, order as many remote controlled breakers as you’d like to sequence, plug-in your new breakers, wire to the control boards and you’re ready for remote one button on/off sequencing of your sound system. Easy!
Consists of a lockable, rain tight, Hoffman UL & CSA listed cabinet with the proven LynTec LC-10 lighting control boards and power transformer mounted on an iridited aluminum subchassis.The subchassis allows the interior to be easily removed for rough-in. Just loosen 4 nuts and lift the subchassis to clear the keyhole slots. The smooth walled cabinet provides full flexibility of field mounting and piping options.
- DMX 512 control standard in all panels, a simple jumper system sets your addressing
- Control circuits individually or in zoned group
- Simplest control set-up and operation in the industry
- No on-site commissioning or factory start-up required
- Emergency auto-on feature for egress lighting standard (ETL listed UL 924)
- Saves Space
- Saves redundant installation and hardware costs!
- Energy efficient – NO holding current or heat sinks required to maintain state – Runs cool, lasts long!