Revolver is a friction-drive machine capable of spinning any turntable platform with a circular edge. Bolt it to the floor and press it into the edge of your existing turntable to instantly motorize your revolve.
- Flexible- Revolver can integrate with most turntables. Lag it directly to the floor, or use the frame flanges to attach it to your turntable sub-frame. Wheels up, or wheels down, no problem. At less than 8 1/4″ high it fits snugly under you show deck or incorporates into your scenery.
- Forgiving- The motor and drive wheel ride on a spring-loaded suspension to compensate for not-quite-round turntables. The positioning encoder is mounted on an independent suspension so you never lose accuracy, even if the drive wheel slips.
- Fast- Revolver has a maximum rim speed of 36″/second (2.9 rpm on a 20′ revolve). Using a Stagehand Apprentice, Revolver can be over-sped to achieve a maximum speed of 72″/second.
- Powerful- With a 5hp motor, Revolver produces 1200lbs of thrust to effortlessly spin turntables loaded with tons of scenery.
- Plug and Play- Revolver comes pre-wired to connect to Stagehand Apprentice, so you can start writing cues quickly.
- Safe- Revolver integrates with Showstopper to ensure that all effects can be halted in an instant if problems arise.