The RollBeam is a mechanical linear actuator that uses Rigid Chain Technology for push/pull applications in industrial environments.
The RollBeam series offers a wide range of conveyor drives for heavy load transfer. It is the most universal implementation of the chain drive technology developed by SERAPID, and has been proven over many years of industrial use. A RollBeam drive is a unit of drive housing, push chain and chain magazine. The various standard magazines allow optimal configuration according to the required stroke and available space. Multiple units can be combined to increase capacity or optimize system geometry.
The basic system can be customized with numerous options and extensions to your application. So, the speed can be increased to 1 m / s, the chain can be made of stainless steel or a special coating can be applied.
Specifications and benefits
- Horizontal transfer movement
- ATEX category II 2GD c T4 certification
- Telescopic actuator making it possible to free-up the full work area (actuator retracted) and benefit from cross movements
- A simple and robust design guaranteeing a long service life and use in difficult environments where other technology cannot be used (Clean room, dust, temperature, humidity, radiation, etc.)
- Flexible and highly compact concept for easy installation in confined spaces, with long strokes
- Extremely reliable, making it possible to achieve very high levels of availability
- Very light servicing and maintenance
- Standard speed up to 300 mm/sec. Beyond this value, please contact us
- Positioning accuracy and repeatability to the millimetre (depending on the stroke management method)
- Oil bath for high frequency use
- A wide choice of options and accessories
- Varied motorisation: electric, pneumatic or hydraulic