RPC – Remote Control Breaker Panel
Remote Setup, Control, and Monitoring in One Panel
The most advanced self-contained controllable breaker panel on the market today. The RPC combines all the features you’ve come to expect from LynTec panels with new web enabled control and monitoring capabilities. Based on the G3 PowerlinkTM hardware platform by Square D, the RPC uses the latest remotely operated breakers and can control up to 168 circuit breakers with a single controller. In addition, the RPC’s expanded interface options (DMX, sACN, HTTP, Telnet, RS-232 or BacNET (optional)) allow users to monitor and control the system from any remote location.
- New programmable software platform (patent pending) can be customized for optimal power management.
- So simple to set up, no on-site factory commissioning is required.
- Control circuits individually, or establish up to 12 breaker group zones.
- Built in scheduling program with astronomical clock for timed zone control.
- Built in IP browser interface for smart phone, tablet or laptop control and monitoring.
- Built in contact closure inputs for wall switch or sensor operation.
- Circuit level load-shedding feature standard.
- Circuit level sequencing with selectable step-rates standard.
- Circuit selectable auto-on egress lighting feature standard (ETL listed UL 924)
- Circuit selectable brown-out (under-voltage) protection standard.
- High current contactor control via I/O/R card optional.
- SurgeX in-panel surge elimination modules available as an option.
- Current monitoring and reporting available as an option.
- Plug-on control bus strips simplify wiring and installation.
- 120/208V, 240V or 277/480V operation.
- 200% Neutrals standard
- 225A Main Standard (150A to 400A or MLO versions optional)
- Easy setup for sequential system control of audio systems or individual circuit control of non-dimmed lighting circuits.
- The LynTec isolated technical ground bar reduces electrical noise and improves sound system performance.