Our reimagined software sets the SceneControl® family apart. There’s no limit to the number of shows you can program, the number of cues per show, or even the complexity of the cues. Multi-level cueing, grouping and control of an unlimited number of axes per cue make this console the perfect partner for venues that present major touring productions or a wide repertoire in a single season.
There’s no need to fear that a hardware malfunction will stop a performance: The SceneControl 5600 console features redundant parallel processing, keeping the show on track even in the unlikely event of a processor failure. Multi-level security includes user IDs and passwords, which gives the ability to restrict functions to appropriate operators.
- Run several cues simultaneously, even when they include groups
- 15.6-inch master helm touch screen
- Dual 24-inch, 1920 x 1080 monitors allow you to view more equipment in motion
- Create motion profiles based on time or speed
- 3D wireframe view of performers space and axes
- 3D programming capability
- Hard buttons for precise motion initiation
- Hold-to-run function requires the operator to be at the controller when scenery is moving
- Multi-level security for authorized use
- Multi-Language capability
- Network multiple SceneControl consoles to allow several users to control specific stage elements