Servo Gearmotor PSF/PSC/BSF Series
- Compact, lightweight design
- Highest permitted torques and overhung loads
- High efficiency levels
- Highest level of reliability, availability and durability
- Adaptor is eliminated, which cuts costs
The low backlash PSC planetary servo gear units are designed for the 30 to 350 Nm (265 to 3100 lb-in) torque classes. They were designed to combine the greatest possible flexibility and cost-efficiency because not every application requires high-performance components.
They provide a basis for diverse, dynamic and cost-optimized drive solutions.
The PSC planetary servo gear units are available in the following versions:
- PSC = B5 output, smooth output shaft
- PSKC = B5 output, with keyway
- PSCZ = B14, output, smooth output shaft
- PSKCZ = B14 output, with keyway