The Shadow QS-ST is a 1200 W intelligent followspot for medium-long range coverage needs. Its power and luminous efficiency make it particularly suitable for use in television or cinema.
Thanks to its reduced size and compact shape, it is recommended as a truss-mounted followspot. A system of interchangeable lenses (normal or optional wide-angle) means it can be used at an optimal range of between 10 and 30 metres.
- Intelligent short-throw followspot for medium-long range use
- 1200 W discharge lamp
- Adjustable electronic control panel (90°) with practical push buttons and sliders
- Standard 11.4° lens (optimal range of between 10 and 25 m)
- Optional 24.7° wide-angle lens (optimal range of between 5 and 10 m)
- Colour wheel with 7 colours + CTO filter + CTB filter
- Fixed gobo holder
- 0-100% iris with adjustable gradual opening speed
- 0-100% mechanical linear dimmer + stop/strobe
- Simultaneous control of several followspots from a remote control desk or single control panel.