ShowMaster Enclosed Sound Shell MSM2000 Series
Standard ShowMaster Stage Features
MSM2400 and MSM2800
- Self-contained hydraulic system – with remote control pendant, deep-cycle batteries, and battery charger , for fast, easy, one-person set up.
- Powered protective canopy - extends beyond the front edge and sides of the stage for full coverage, includes automatic mechanical and hydraulic dual-safety canopy locking systems
- Powered stage deck - all-weather folding stage deck that is equal in length to the main rear stage deck
- Highway Tires - highway rated tires with electric brakes on four (4) wheels
- Heavy-duty tandem axle suspension - equalizer system allows towing over curbs and rough ground.
- Pintle towing coupler – rugged lunette ring coupler (ball coupler available on request)
- Heavy-duty Tongue Jack – mounted on trailer tongue
- Rugged support frame – dual 18” deep steel-channel backbone main-frame.
- Intermediate Support Jacks - additional frame mounted support jacks are provided approximately at the mid point of the main frame, distributing stage loads over more surface for less impact on soft surfaces.
- Locking mechanical & electrical compartments - two curb-side frame-mounted aluminum compartments house the mechanical and electrical components, providing easy access for service, plus security.
- Crank leveling/support jacks - four (4) 25,000lb capacity, corner jacks pivot for extra ground clearance during towing and reduced cranking during setup.
- Breaker panel – 125 amp capacity, (3) 20 amp breakers, 50ft of 10/3 W cable, receptacles at each inside end of stage, and in mechanical compartment
- Built-in canopy lighting – two rows of dual-tube LED lights mounted at front edge of canopy and at the canopy hinge line providing maximum stage and performer illumination.
- Storage lockers – two curb-side compartments with locking hardware for equipment and systems security
- Stairs – (2) sets of steel stairs with enclosed ADA tread-plate treads, adjustable leveling legs, and removable safety handrails on two sides.
- DOT required - signal, marker lights, reflectors, and license light, with 12VDC connector cable
- Stage operation training - provided by factory representative (continental United States)